Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Partnering With The BurnWagon

A few weeks have gone by since my last post and a few ideas have gone through my mind as to what I could write, but then I had to turn around to focus on the task at hand. Letting those thoughts sit on the back burner while I etch away at all the things already loading my plate.

The thing that has tyrannized my time for the last few weeks has been my role as event coordinator for the BurnWagon’s Baltimore event.

Burn [bern], vt. (burning, burnt or burned). to undergo rapid combustion or consume fuel in such a way as to give off heat, gases, and, usually, light; be on fire.

Wagon [wag-uh n], n. any of various kinds of four-wheeled vehicles designed to be pulled or having its own motor and ranging from a child's toy to
a commercial vehicle for the transport of heavy loads, delivery, etc.
Four teams of worshipers in association with Burn24-7, an international prayer and worship ministry, have embarked on a tour of the four corners of the United States. Their purpose: to carry the light of Christ Jesus throughout this nation. They are on fire with a passion for Him and His passion for His people.





These are the kind of people I want to partner with. And so, I’ve connected with them and they want to come to my city (and many of your's) - Baltimore!

The amazing thing is that God has used this whole thing to open me up to a whirlwind of firy individuals who are crying out for Maryland to be transformed by the Gospel. The Baltimore BurnWagon is just one small part of a bigger picture of what the Lord so strongly desires to do in this region. I feel so honored to be a part of it. : )

So as I continue spinning my wheels to get all the logistics figured out for this thing, please check out the Facebook event page I’ve set up (click here).

No comments:

Post a Comment